Monday, February 18, 2008

Finnaly... A new post!!!

Plus I have pictures!!! It has been way too long since my last post! Eagle is getting so big, and I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. Just think, he will be a year old in just about three months!!! I can't believe it! Here are some picture for all of Eagle's patiently waiting fans!

Eagle at the water district. he loved the river!

This would be Eagle taking a nap, one of his regular pass times.

My kitty kitty Angel bathing Eagle!


Brighton at his graduation. He is now working with Kenny in Texas!


Eagle all snuggled up like a bug in a rug!


My silly puppy


curled up around my dad's legs!



My pet dog, Cappucino, sticking his grumpy face out of the blankets (he doesn't like pictures)



the silly dog fell asleep with his Nylabone ring over his nose!


well, i think those are all of the good pictures to date. I hope my next post won't be quite so long in coming!

3 comments:

Kasey and Blitz said...

Haha, Blitz's nylabone ring looks just like that...All poky from his teeth!

To get the picture on the side bar, go to the customize page, and click on the "Add a new page element" button. it'll come up with a bunch of options, and click "Picture." Then add whatever picture you want!

Katlynn and Ryder said...

Great Pictures! I can`t believe how fast these pups grow!
~Katlynn & DeSoto

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Cute pics!! Glad to hear an update. Eagle is getting so big, what a handsome boy he is!