Wednesday, November 28, 2007

First Post!!!

Hey Everybody!! I just started this blog, so I thought I should add a post. I am currently in the process of raising my first Guide Dog puppy, Eagle. He is a yellow Labrador retriever and will be 6 months tomorrow! He only has one litter mate, a yellow lab named Eliza. both puppies are in the same guide dog group, Western Sierra Guides.

Here he is, the first day I got him! he is looking pitiful on the scale in petsmart!


And here is a more recent picture of him. He is such a handsome boy, but I might be slightly biased! :P




5 comments:

Katlynn and Ryder said...

Hi Taelor I am Katlynn raising DeSoto as my first puppy! I added you to my links so hopefully you will get some more comments! Also I will make a post on my blog so everyone will come visit it!

Katlynn & DeSoto

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Hi Taelor, I'm Kelsey and I'm raising Spike. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, I'll add you to my link list. www.gdbpupchappelle.blogspot.com
Eagle is adorable! ;)

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan and Orleans said...

Howdy Taelor,
Welcome to the blogging community. I am Megan raising a MBL named Sherman he is 10 1/2 months old. (I can't believe it) I have to admit that Eagle is one handsome labby boy. I will add you to my links list. Here is my link if you want to add it: http://megansgdbpups.blogspot.com/
Happy Blogging!
Megan & The Sherminator

Mosier 'n Me said...

Welcome, Taelor!
From one homeschooler to another! :D THough, I graduated in 2006. :)
Sure, you may link to mine, and I assume I'm welcome to do likewise? :)
Hurray on your puppy! I can't wait for mine! :D
Say, are you on Facebook? If so, my name's Miriam Schumm. :)