Friday, March 28, 2008

Pictures!!!!! But sadly, no video yet...

I am working on the video (or possibly videos), but until I get a good one, I will have to keep trying. Drat that camera! Just kidding. :P Until I post a few videos, you will have to be content with some Easter pictures!

Eagle did not like the mud all that much, but he really didn't like the river. Our leader said that that was relatively normal, and it would just take some time time to get used to it. He also suggested getting a kiddy pool for the summer months to help get him used to the water in general.
Our very muddy feet!
He was very excited, and was all wound up for some crazy lab laps! I got him under control, but who can blame him for being wild. After all, it was the first time he had ever seen sand, or this much water or mud, so he actually behaved relatively well!
contentedly sleeping on the short ride to my sister's house for a BBQ!

I don't participate in the hunt any more, but I still love dying Easter eggs. Isn't this one pretty!
His Easter Picture!

All tuckered out from the long day!

Eagle and Eliza. Do you see any family resemblance?


You can tell their different personalities just from these photos. I am holding Eagle pretty loosely, because I knew he would just sit there and look at the camera. He is also sitting almost perfectly straight. Eliza, on the other hand, I am holding pretty tightly because she did not want to sit still. She is also sitting really crookedly! Doesn't it look uncomfortable!



4 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Love all the photos. Runza didn't like the water when he was younger either. Eagle is so handsome. I have a soft spot in my heart for yellow labs! :)

That is a good looking Easter egg.

Hannah and Hayden said...

Love the pictures! Berta didn't like river water but she liked the little kiddy pool. Eagle is such a handsome boy.

Brittany said...

Most puppies don't know what to think of water the first time. Just take it slow so he doesn't get afraid of it.

Love the new pictures and blog design!

Mosier 'n Me said...

Only 12 commands!??!?? Huh! Interesting. :) I wonder why I have to do so many...

I love the pictures!!! :D