Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh No...

My little baby is TEN MONTHS OLD!!! I can hardly believe it! Double digits, the big 1-0. Wow... It really is amazing how fast the time flies. I'll post some pretty ten month pictures later today, if not tomorrow.
I forgot to tell all of you guys the big news for our puppy group. Two of our six dogs, Splash and Willhelm (we all call him Willy), were recalled for formal training this last weekend. Splash is a female german shepherd and Willy is a male black lab. Now we only have yellow labs in our group! One of our leader's family raised splash, and they picked up a golden lab cross male that's name starts with the letter "F". I don't know the name yet, so I will tell you in the next post after I find out tonight. Maybe I will even have a picture! Here are some pictures of the party that we had for Willy and Splash last weekend:

Here is a picture of the cake my sister and I made. Unfortunately, I had a few issues with the harness in the center. It looks like a dog sled.

The Splashy girl (with Eagle in the background). Sorry about those evil eyes!

Willikers. Isn't he handsome!

Almost forgot... Feel free to comment on any of my posts, even if it is not recent. I check most of them regularly!

~Taelor and Eagle~

11 comments:

Emily said...

Very cool cake :) Yum!

Hobbes Dogs said...

Wow, I am quite impressed with the cake-decorating skills!

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

wow the cake is GREAT!! Who are Splash's parents? She is gorgeous!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

10 months! They grow so fast. Glad I was finally able to find your place in cyberspace. I will make sure to stop by often.

Lisa and pups said...

Ah, Runza's older brother Splash is a social dog!

10 months. Oh my!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Spike says welcome to the 10 month old club Eagle! So far it's been one of Spike's good months. ;) That cake looks very good. ;)

Emily and the Labradors said...

I'm also impressed with the cake! Have you seen the show, "Ace of Cakes"? If not, you would probably like it ;) Good luck to Willy and Splash! And happy 10 months to Eagle!

Anna said...

Congrats to Willy and Splash! I love the cake! (like everyone else :P) I'm actually a cake decorator at Cold Stone, and I've never seen anything like that!

Yay Eagle! 10 months...you're growing up so fast! Cherish the days, Taelor!

Carrie and Waffle said...

10 months old wow happy month day big boy. cool cake

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

I love the cake!

Frankie's trainer

Natalie said...

Wow- like everyone else I am very impressed by that cake!