Tuesday, June 30, 2009

She's BACK!!!

Yes, my Pilaf baby is home! After spending three weeks in San Rafael, we went and picked her up this morning. She was declared officially healthy when her Urinalysis and blood test came back fine, but they never did find out what was wrong with her. XP

Anyway, everyone we met said that they loved her, and she was "just so friendly!" I am also very pleased to announce that her water obsession is completely gone! Not only is she leaving water in the bowl after she finishes drinking (something she has never done), but she is drinking normally, not all hunched up like she used to. This makes me think that the source of the problem was whatever medically was wrong with her. We also got to take a look at a bag in the kennel kitchen area that said that a little Black Lab Female named "Peeka" was to be picked up soon. So cute! All together a great trip!

Oh, and just because I thought you guys should see it, here is the design that is going to be on the top left shoulder of the Ts that our club will be selling at Fun Day. PLEASE NO STEALING!!!

5 comments:

Ally and Eclipse said...

Yay! I'm happy she's home and I'm happy whatever health issue she had is now cleared up and took the water obsession with it! Yay, Pilaf!

Katlynn and Ryder said...

I am so happy Pilaf is better! If I am correct Peeka`s brother Patch is going to be raised in my club, his raiser picked him up on Saturday!

Coreena said...

Hey Taelor, I'm happy Pilaf is back! If you email me I'll invite you to my private blog that explains why we left GDB and JLAD. stanleychica_c@hotmail.com

Infrequent Flyers said...

So glad Pilaf is better--and your shirt design looks great! You did an awesome job!

Lauren said...

Good thing Pilaf is better. Peeka and her sister Primrose just joined our puppy raising club!