Sunday, March 1, 2009

Picture Post!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Here are pictures, from the Pilaf pickup to (almost) present!


The Pickup!

Pilaf sibs (I think Pilot is somewhere in here...)



I just love this next pic...

Christmas!!!

Explanation of the next pictures: We put this stuffed Santa out on the floor next to our couch for decoration, and Franklin fell in love. He would sleep curled up with it every day. He never chewed on it, just snuggled. I wish I had a picture with his vest on, one of these would be cute for the calendar!



My sweet babies, about a week after getting Pilaf. She already new down stay!




Franklin's Birthday, February 1st. He wore this ballon tied to his collar all day long...


Pilaf at the Vet

The pack of mini followers:

I just love this picture. You can't really tell by Frankie's face, but he adored this kid...
How they sleep in the car... all curled up around each other (we have a small car)
The most recent picture I have of them together:


Franklin and Pilaf had a BIG day yesterday. We woke up at about 5:00 in the morning, and started driving to Corning (a little town near Redding) for my brother's Awana Bible Quizing and Games day. It was a competition with kids from clubs all over California, Oregon, and Nevada. We first met at a little church for the opening ceremonies, where Franklin and Pilaf kenneled nicely together under a pew. Then, we moved into a really tiny and cramped gym, where the pups slept nicely for about 1-2 hours (i can't remember... lol)We then went to Subway for a quick lunch, and then off to a high school for games in the gym, where the pups got to work amidst all of the noise and chaos for another 1-2 hours. Then it was another long car ride, and off to dinner at a BBQ resteraunt in Woodland, before we made our way back home at about 8:00 in the evening. All together a long and exciting trip for Pilaf, but I was very proud of both of them! I have several cute pictures, but I can't post them until I clear of space on my computer so I can upload them! =P
~Taelor, Franklin, and Pilaf

11 comments:

Hannah and Hayden said...

Pilaf and Franklin are adorable. Sounds like Pilaf handled the long day really well. Franklin got so old sense you last posted but hes grown into a very handsome young man.

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Adorable! Pilaf is so tiny. I love those pretty crosses, but Labs rock! :) Franklin is quite handsome and he looks like such a sweetie pie. Seeing your pictures makes me sad that Alana was CC'd early. I was really looking forward to overlapping. :( Oh well. There's always next time, right? :-D

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

I'm so glad to hear an update! Your babies are unbelievably cute together! Pilaf has the sweetest little face. :) Overlapping is quite rewarding and fun.

Erin said...

Awww they are soooo cute!!!

Infrequent Flyers said...

I'm in a puppy raising group with Pilaf's sibling, Persia (at least I think they're siblings). What an adorable litter! Love your photos of Pilaf and Franklin together-such cuties!

Mary Ann said...

Pilaf and Pilot look a lot alike.

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

They are very pretty dogs!
Franklin looks a lot like my dog Frankie who just went "in-for-training" last week to hopefully be a guide dog:)
Check my blog out at: http://guidedogawareness.blogspot.com/,
Do you mind if I link & follow you?
Frankie's trainer

Megan and Orleans said...

Welcome back to the blogger world. Glad to have you here again. Your pups are adorable and Pilaf has such a sweet face. Good luck to Franklin, sounds like he will be an amazing guide one day. :D

Rebecca, Ely and Joe said...

The pictures are amazing! Franklin and Pilaf are so cute!

Kim, Bethany and the girls.. said...

Who are Pilafs parents?? So cute!!!

Kim, Quebec, Claudi and the pack!

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

Here mother was Ryka, and her father was... Tiburon I believe?

Thanks for the comments guys!