Thursday, April 30, 2009

Woot woot!!!


I know I haven't updated in a while guys, but guess what? My Frankie baby is in phase 3!!! Gosh, I am really excited. =D Eagle didn't even get a phase, he was CC'ed so early. I am just thrilled all of the medical stuff should be passed. Trust me, I am breathing a sigh of relief.

Pilaf is doing really well. She makes me proud every day. I won't say she is perfect (what dog is?) but she doesn't really have any issues, and that is something I consider a blessing. She is currently the best behaved dog in our club, and the oldest, and I know she will do well in the future. ^^

If I can get the camera to work, I will take some pictures of our puppy clubs annual feild trip to Old Sac this weekend. I'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Go Franklin! It's so exciting to watch them go through the phases. :)

Megan and Orleans said...

Yay Franklin. Keep it up! :D Sounds like Pilaf is the dream puppy.

Erin said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to see pictures of Miss Pilaf!!

Mary Ann said...

Pilaf is adorable. She looks just like Pilot.

Yeah, it was fun to have Pilot fly. He was just the right size to fit under the seat in front of me. Hooper is on his way with his new partner. It is all good.

Anna said...

YAY Franklin!! Here's to hoping he flies through. And they're both adorable. I love the crosses!!!