Monday, June 8, 2009

Gnarlybones!!!

Yes yes, here are the lovely Nylabones that have been chewed by many a dog in my house. Chewed enough, I think, to be submited into Cabana's (and raiser's too, of course) contest!!!

So... here is the first, and less-chewed, of the two. This one is relatively new, as I got it as a present from our club for being an active member. =]

Before:After:


And the second, very dead, and almost too small even for a puppy- gnarlybone! =]

Before:


After:


And no, my dogs have never broken a piece off of it or something. It was just chewed that much! XD

My destructive puppies... *sigh*

2 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

Thanks for your gnarly entry, Taelor! The second nylabone looks like a radish. It's teeny! I can tell it has been loved!

Infrequent Flyers said...

Hi Taelor, hope you'll email me about the treat pouch! I'm planning to remove my email address as soon as I've heard from everyone. You can reach me at cabanagdb@comcast.net.