Monday, June 1, 2009

-Is Excited-

Wow... I have been doing a lot of blogging recently! o.O Very strange...

Anyway! Guess what guys... Franklin has been picked up by D4D!!! I really wanted to go to this previous graduation (where blogging pup Sherman graduated), but missed it, and later found out that my Franklin was there! One of our leaders went, and she said he is doing really well. Everyone was raving about him, and the whole staff is in love with him already. His foster family is wonderful, and can't stop raving about him. I am still very proud of my boy. ^_^

We also learned that the GDB staff had doted on him, and were considering him as a breeder until they found the luxating patellas. Kind of sad, because I would have loved a grandbaby. =D

5 comments:

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Excellent!! D4D is a wonderful program and I'm sure Frankie will excel there. :)

Infrequent Flyers said...

Hooray! That's wonderful that everyone was able to see how great Franklin is. Someone at D4D is going to love having his help.

Hannah and Hayden said...

How exciting. He will excel at D4D.

Megan and Orleans said...

Congrats to you and Franklin. I saw him briefly at the graduation, but I could not get any pictures. Sorry. . . everyone there really loves him though. He will do great!! And by the way, he is such a handsome boy!! And he has the sweetest face!

Briana said...

Yay, congrats!! :) He'll do fantastic!