Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday!!! -puts on black tophat-

Sorry for the Frosty the Snowman referance... I couldn't help myself. XD

Anyway, today is Pilaf's birthday!!! My, how time flies. It seems like just yesterday I brought her home from the hospital, er, I mean, kennel. =P I am more and more pleased with P-Lilly every day, and frankly, I can tell she is starting to get bored. I have to teach her something new every day just to keep her occupied! She is a smart one, and a sweet one. Such a people pleaser...
This last Monday Pilaf got to go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium for Homeschool day. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of her in the aquarium, but I got some great ones outside of it! I also got some cute pictures at Bubba Gump's, but they are on the wrong camera, so I will post them when I get them.
Here is my cutie!

Do you think any of these are good enough for a calendar submission? I really like the 4th and 5th from the bottom, but what do you guys think?

3 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Happy Birthday Pilaf!!!!

Infrequent Flyers said...

Happy birthday, Pilaf! Great photos-se looks so pretty. I love her face in the 2nd from the bottom--slight smile, expressive eyebrows. She has such an intelligent face.

Erin said...

Wow are you serious? Wow time does fly! Happy Birthday Pilaf!!