Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wait for it... Pciture Spam!

Okay, so I figured I would give you all a little update on my brown rice and fine watches.

Yup, Pilaf and Cartier are doing really well! Both of them have their little quirks, of course, but I love 'em anyway!
Also, just a quick little note. D4D is turning 5, and its B-day party is Saturday!!! I am going, and I am pretty sure Franky will be there. I can't wait! Hopefully I will have plenty of picture to show y'all.

Now on to the puppy pictures. That is what you wanted to see, right? Thats what I thought...

First, our outing to the Fire Station...
Pilaf was a little ervous and excited at first, but she got over it.
Showing off her new snap-around collar. I love these things! So helpful for exciteable dogs like P-Lilly.

Cartier wasn't quite sure about the whole thing, but he was a good sport!

This is little Finney. He is a 16 week old moose, weighing in at over 40 pounds!!! Our little Aussie boy, donated from a school in Australia. What a cutie!

Now for a picture dump of both pups from the past 1-2 weeks. =]

"Hi Mommy!" =]

Pilaf posing.

Pilaf has been at a puppy-sitters the last few days (a new girl wanted a dog to takr to school) so I have been having fun with just the boy and myself. Hence the following pictures...

"Can we stop these now..."

The fluffiest part of his body is his head. He lost his body fluff really early on. In fact, my CFR thought he was a 3/4 cross when she first saw him!

Practicing his sit stay. As you can see, he is already entering his leggy stage. =P

But even with the long legs, he can't get rid of his baby face. =)

Don't be fooled by this seemingly innocent face...

Lights, camera, action shots!

Moments before he runs headlong into you...

And here he goes again...

"Look mom, I can fly!"

"Did you see me mom, did you see me?!?!? I was flyin'!"

Thanks for reading!!!

~Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier

8 comments:

Shelly :) said...

Oh my gosh Cartier is a cute puppy! He has such beautiful coloring. :)

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

Oh my goodness! I don't think I have ever seen a golden as cute as Cartier! He is so adorable! I love his coloring. And of course Pilaf is as cute as ever! Is overlapping a lot of work?

Erin said...

Awww I love the last pic and caption!!!! WAY TOO CUTE!

Hannah and Hayden said...

The pictures are adorable. Since you are going to D4D B-Day party do you want to try looking up Myra for me. Thanks!

Infrequent Flyers said...

I don't know why I didn't have your blog on my update list, but I've missed all these recent posts! How fun to meet Cartier--what an absolute cutie. And happy 16th birthday, belated!! A trip to NYC--WOW, that's a VERY nice present!

Mary Ann said...

Pilaf and Pilot look so much alike. Are you raising another puppy at the same time. Cartier is a cutie.

Carrie and Waffle said...

I love the way Cartier does the frog dog! too cute

Mary Ann said...

Happy birthday to Pilaf (tomorrow).